Sunday 7 August 2011

Justification of using an ICT solution:

I explained why an ICT solution is appropriate, considering other non-ICT solutions in my explanation. I also considered wider (social, organisational, legal etc) implications of providing an ICT solution. I copied this from the Planning and Research Folder, since I had already done this before.

I looked at a series of websites with the theme Newspapers vs Internet News (website 1). We are becoming more and more involved with the internet, using it now, not only to communicate with others and to research, but to stay up-to-date with the world around us. Thus the point of using ICT comes into evidence. People are using ICT more and more now, and my end user wanted to connect with the world around her, by using an ICT product, rather than a less-used product such as a weekly magazine or leaflets. This product, by using ICT, enables users 24/7 use, can be updated daily without hassle and simply becomes more enjoyable to use and easier to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment